Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Photobooks: My new favorite way to share memories

Scrap-booking never did it for me; I spent a small fortune on the decals, paper, stencils, stickers and such; got through about 5 pages and never gave it another glance. Photo-books on the other hand are right up my alley, since all of my pictures are on Facebook and I spend most of my day in front of the computer, I can take any chance I get to create, critique, change my mind and start all over again with a drag of a mouse. They are sleek, replaceable and make a great personal gift not to mention an interesting coffee table book. I gifted a photo-book to my dad for father's day and to Cesar to commemorate our one year anniversary.










Photo-books by Shutterfly










Here is my most recent project: 

On May 13, 2012 my boyfriend Cesar and I embarked on a vacation of a lifetime. After many months of dreaming about Turkey Ces and I decided to take a leap of faith and book a 10 day vacation with three weeks notice. This automatically woke up the planner in me and together we came up with an aggressive itinerary in order to hit all the spots we had been daydreaming about for so long. Hope you enjoy our Turkish delight!

Turkey Trip 2012


2 comments:

  1. Felicidades!! precioso el primer album de muchos otros viajes maravillosos que haras.
    Te mando un gran abrazo lleno de amor y admiracion para ti y tus logros. So proud of you!!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solo para expresarte mi admiración con la que afrontas los restos.
    Muchas Felicidades, este blog está quedando muy bien.

    Love.

    Cesar

    ReplyDelete