Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weekly Chicome {8/27 - 9/2}

Hello! Here are some of my favorite things from this past week! 

{1}. Ces and I have signed up to be soccer coaches for the Roosevelt Island Youth League. We get to meet our team this week (9-10 year olds) and are excited for our first match on September 15th!


{2}. This week I booked my work trip to London and was able to sneak in a couple of days for a trip to Bordeaux to visit my brother. Two more stamps on the passport, very excited!


{3}. Last Tuesday Ces and I went to Toloache 5th Anniversary Celebration. We spent the night with friends, dancing salsa and sipping on $5 mezcal and tequila cocktails. The Mezcalita de Pina was by far by favorite one.

Mezcal Tasting @ Toloache

{4}. The return of SunDevil Football (we crushed NAU 63-6)!


{5}. This week marked my sixth year as a New Yorker.


{6}. My largest scoring word ever! I lose more that I win at Words with Friends so it was a "woot woot" moment when I scored a 72 point word (not sure how that happened). 


{7.} A long weekend and spending quality time with girlfriends. I took advantage of  the long weekend by  having drinks with Isa on Friday, brunch with Crissy on Sunday and KP & Des on Monday. 

Good drinks & cool locations

No comments:

Post a Comment